| Home | Our Family |  

April 28, 2007

HAVE YOU LAUGHED TODAY?

I was listening to a Christian comedian the other day and he made a commment that I haven't been able to get out of my mind. He said the average child laughs 200 times a day, but the average adult laughs way less than that. So I started taking note both how much our kids laugh and especially how much I laugh. And it is true, the kids laugh way, way more than me. Why? I think its because I take life too seriously, and fail to see the humor in the little things. So here's a challenge to anyone out there who might be a bit like me?
LAUGH A LITTLE, ACTUALLY, LAUGH A LOT!
A merry heart does good like a medicine:
but a broken spirit dries the bones. Proverbs 17:22
p.s. here are some pictures that Megan took of Jesse
the other day. I thought they were too cute not to share!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures