| Home | Our Family |  

August 24, 2022

I'm Back!

Whoa it's been a minute since I have updated this blog!

So to all of you who were my faithful readers who I basically dropped (sorry about that!) I hope you that you continue on this journey with me.

And to all of you who are new here, WELCOME!

So much has happened since I blogged last. (Photo below is proof of that!) And as much as I missed blogging, life just took over and the time for things were slim to none. But I am back. We are at a time in our life where things are very different which gives me more time to devote to blogging! I hope to update you all on what has been going on around here.

And if there is a certain subject or content you would like to see here please comment here or on my instagram account @lifeinourquiver

 So stay tuned for more content in the near future! 😊


 



No comments: