When Rebecca joined our family, she blessed us with another February birthday! And even though we are still getting to know her, I am going to attempt to tell you some things about Rebecca that you may not know.
1. Rebecca has a servant's heart. She is often the one found asking if she can help and often is the one serving at our meals. This is a quality that reflects Jesus in her.
2. She has the most beautiful, contagious smile. And you see it OFTEN on her face.
3. Working with cattle is not one of her most favorite things to do on the farm :)
4. She loves babies, and loves on babies. And on that note, she is an amazing mother to their son, Andrew. She loves him to bits and cares for his every need.
5. She is very creative. She can make almost anything into a work of art. For example, one day Rebecca was pulling the dill out of her garden and from it formed a love note to Josh and put it in the middle of the driveway.
6. She likes to doodle. If there is are markers and paper near by she is sure to be found doodling.
7. She is a terrific help meet to our son Josh. Since they have been married there has hardly been a moment that she has not been by his side helping him on the farm. Even since Andy has been born she has been out there with Josh when possible. An amazing example to her sister-in-laws and yes, even to her mother-in-law :)
8. She loves and values her family very much and when Josh, Andrew and her are not here on the farm you will often find them with Rebecca's family.
9. She likes to bake.
10. When she was younger she wanted a horse......now she doesn't!
11. She likes to ride on the snowmobile.
12. Dishes are one of her favorite household chores :)
13. She plays piano
14. She likes to play football and is a great quarterback
15. She is an amazing daughter-in-law and sister-in-law
16. She likes her lawn to be short :) and her creativity shines when planting flowerbeds.
17. She is good at hockey and scoring against her father-in-law :)
18. Again as part of her creativity, she likes to scrapbook and does a beautiful job.
19. She likes to take pictures, especially of JOSH :) and Andy of course!
20. She likes music and will often be found listening to it.
21. She has A LOT of patience.
22. She lives to love the Lord Jesus, with all her heart, soul, mind and strength.
WE LOVE YOU REBECCA AND ARE SO GLAD GOD BROUGHT YOU INTO OUR FAMILY. WE LOOK FORWARD TO MANY MORE YEARS OF GETTING TO KNOW YOU. WE HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT YEAR!