It's Kerri here hacking Moms blog. (for a very good reason of course:)
As you know it is a very special day for all our wonderful mothers today.
So I am going to tell you 25 random things about the specialist mother in the world!
1. She can talk like Donald duck
2. She is an amazing singer who taught us to sing
3. She has been pregnant appox. 108 months which is, 3,240 days or, 77,760 hours or you could look at it as, 4,665,600 minutes or, 27,993,600 seconds! (that is if I got all my math correct :)
4. She is not a fan of peanut butter
5. She has 12 kids, 1 daughter in law, and one grandson
6. She plays hockey and two touch football with us
7. She likes to ride horses
8. She likes shopping at garage sales and thrift stores
9. She really likes chocolate
10. Her favorite dessert is Rice Crispie Cake
11. She enjoys riding horses
12. She would rather clean the house than work in the garden
13. One of her favorite verses is, As for me and my house, We will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
14. She plays guitar
15. She can act like a teenager when she wants to (in a good way :)
16. She is an amazing teacher
17. She is not afraid to share her faith and stand up for what she believes in
18. She is such an amazing example to all of us
19. She is not a messy person
20. She NEVER yells at her children (okay....maybe sometimes:)
21. She has a few strands of grey hair here and there
22. She is good at fixing kitchen drawers and lazy susans :)
23. She got married at 18 years old, and had her firts kid at 19
24. She is selfless
25. She never complains about all the sleepless nights and tiring days she goes through
Mom I love you so much and want to be just like you when I grow up.
you are such an amazing example in how a woman should act, you are the best mother in the world and I love you so much!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!
Love Ker Ker