| Home | Our Family |  

March 21, 2012

The Siblings

I almost did it!!!! I got a picture of "almost" all the siblings with Elijah! Even without our photographer :)
I just need to get Joshua (oldest brother) and Henry (son-in-law).....so guys, you are on my hit list :)

Rebecca (sister-in-law)


 Jennifer (20)


Megan (18)


Kerri (17)
 Caleb (13)


 Zachary (11)


Jesse (9)


Nathan (almost 8)


 Brooke (6 1/2)

 
Mikaya (almost 5)

Josiah (3)


Jaden (1)




 And nephew, Andy (2)





My parents
Brian & Geraldine

Elijah is a very loved and well cuddled little boy! 
How blessed he is to have so many family members to love on him!



6 comments:

Mrs. Mike and kids said...

Blessed indeed! Congratulations. I used to comment on your blog a year or more ago...Finally have internet again. Missy

Leanne said...

What a great looking family!

Can't wait to see all of you together.

You are truly,abundantly, deeply madly blessed!!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family. You can sure tell they are related!

Laura said...

Hey...I think you "forgot" 13 other family members, who not only haven't held Elijah but haven't even seen him in person ;) So, maybe we should try to plan a meeting?!?

Love to you all, and he is so handsome. What a precious addition he is!
ALL the Muncks

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family. I found you from Kelly's link up. So blessed to read. How do find time to blog? I only have six...well 5 here on earth one in heaven, and it is hard. I an SO blessed to meet you.

Sharon K said...

Thank you for sharing these precious pictures! Loved each one.