| Home | Our Family |  

April 9, 2008

I Got Dumped Contest


4tunate is having a contest.

Here's how it works.



1. Dump Your Camera - whatever is on it RIGHT NOW, don't take any more pictures before uploading, that's cheating.


2. Email me your favorite picture from your upload (quatro_mama[at]yahoo[dot]com). It can be funny, completely random, silly, cute, etc. If you have a blog, you can post your favorite "dump" and refer to this contest.


3. Leave me a comment here to let me know that you're participating, so I can keep a look-out for your email.


4. Your deadline is 11:59pm FRIDAY, APRIL 11th.


6. I will pick out my favorite 10 and post them to this blog.


7. YOU get to vote for your favorite. The winner will receive a mystery (yet to be determined) prize.

1 comment:

The Murray Crew said...

...can't wait to open my email and see what great pic I have in the inbox! =) So glad you're playing along!