| Home | Our Family |  

November 2, 2009

Please Pray!

I thought of calling many of you and ask you this in person...but time doesn't allow so I will ask you this way.

We got a phone call this morning that we weren't expecting. Rebecca called and said that she had been in labor all night and they were heading to the hospital.

After a couple of hours they told us that they were bringing Rebecca to a bigger hospital (over 2 hours from us). She definitely is in labor and they are now trying to slow things down for at least 24 hours and are giving the baby steroids to develop the lungs.

So I am asking you to please pray. The baby is only due at the beginning of January so this is really early. We are praying that the labor will stop... and if it comes to the baby being born we ask that you pray for the baby and it's health.

Josh and Rebecca are doing very well...they know that God has a plan and are trusting in that plan. But it is still hard I am sure.

Thank you for your prayers....we appreciate all of our blogger friends :)

We are going to leave in a few minutes with Rebecca's parents and head to the city where we will stay overnight. We want to be there for them. I will try to keep you updated.

2 comments:

Carrie Cooper said...

Please know I am praying for you all!! We have been down this road and know all too well what this is about. GOD IS ABLE!! I will send you a private email in a bit. *HUGS* to everyoone

Josh said...

I haven't been getting these updates on my dashboard, so I'm alittle behind on things. But, I'll definitely be praying for the little guy...

Josh