| Home | Our Family |  

March 22, 2010

I'm It!

Rebecca tagged me....so here it is!

1.High heels or boots? I detest high heels, so boots!

2.What time did you get up this morning? 8:00

3. What was the last movie you saw in the cinema? Can't remember the name of it :-(

4.What is your name? Rosalie....Mom....Grama

5.What is your favorite tv show? We don't have TV, so I will say one of my favorite videos....Fireproof

6.What do you usually have for breakfast? Depends on what baby is craving!

7.What is your middle name? Anne

8.What food do you dislike? Cooked spinach or squash

9.What is your favorite CD at the moment? I'll say one of my favorite songs.....Revelation Song

10.What characteristic do you despise? A lying tongue

11.Favorite clothing? Anything comfortable

12.Anywhere in the world on vacation? Israel

13.Are you organized? I can be!

14.Where would you retire to? Anywhere our children and grandchildren are.

15.What was your most recent memorable birthday? Too many to pick out just one.

16.What are you going to do when you finish? Spend time with my family.

17.What is your birthstone? Sapphire

18.Person you expect to publish this first? Strange question?

19.When is your birthday? Sept. 5

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Well that's hard to answer cause I like my sleep :) But I definitely prefer to get up early rather than stay up late.

21.What is your shoe size? 8

22. Do own any animals? Yes, many

23.Any news you'd like to share? I have the best husband :)

24.When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? Many things, I'm glad I became a wife and mother instead!

25.What is your favorite flower? Roses

26.What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Middle of April when the Munck family comes for a visit.

27.If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Cherry Red

28.How is the weather right now? 3C (37.4F) and calm....quite nice actually.

29.Last person you spoke to on the phone? A neighbor

30.Favorite drink? Milkshake, does that count?

31.Favorite restaurant? Montana's

32.Hair color? Dark brown with a couple gray hairs.

33.What was your favorite toy as a child? My doll, "Bobby"

34.Summer or winter? Summer

35.Chocolate or vanilla? Is that even a question? Chocolate of course :)

36.Coffee or tea? No thank you!

37.Wish you were still young? Not a chance!

38.Do you want your friends to publish this? That's up to them.

39.When was the last time you cried? A rather personal question!

40.What is under your bed? Yikes!!! A few baskets of things and dust bunnies!

41.What did you do last night? Had a great visit with friends that we hadn't seen in way to long.

42.What are you afraid of? I don't know if afraid is the right word, but that I would dishonor my Heavenly Father.

43.Salty or sweet? Okay, another silly question! Sweet....sweet.....and some more sweetness please!

44.Best quality you have? Hmmmm.....

45.How many years at your current job? 21 years

46.Favorite day of the week? Sunday

47.What four people will you tag? Your It!

No comments: