| Home | Our Family |  

April 16, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like.....

Winter :)

Yesterday we had another dump of snow. 
And even though all of my flesh wants to focus on the negative I will focus instead on this.


It was such a beautiful snowfall, snowflakes gently falling.
Brought such peace and calm.
And now all the mud and dirt has been covered by a pure white blanket of snow.
It reminds me of how if I ask Him, God forgives and covers the filthiness of my sin.

And because of this, the snow was worth it.
Thanks for the reminder, I love you God :)



   Though your sins are like scarlet,     
  




They shall be as white as snow; 
      




Though they are red like crimson, 





They shall be as wool. 


Isaiah 1:18


1 comment:

Leanne said...

That truly IS a beautiful scene. I love that snow muffles sound and the world turns into a more serene, more calm place.

Praise God that He never withholds His forgiveness from us!

I do hope Spring comes to your neck of the woods sometime! We wish the rain would stop here and sunshine would beam out.....hoping to have better weather this year than last year for growing our produce and stuff!

Take care and stay warm!