| Home | Our Family |  

August 7, 2012

Summer Family Fun

A couple of weeks ago my sister, Amanda and her family (husband, Josh & daughter Cadence) came to visit us. They live in Edmonton so we don't get to see them that often. 
So it was real nice to connect again. 



Mikaya and her cousin, Cadence (Amanda's daughter). It didn't take long for them to get re-aquainted!


Cadence had fun with the monarch caterpillars that were eating my plant (yet again!!!!)


After supper we had a game of volleyball.


Kerri 


Cadence showing her lil cousin the caterpillar 


Did he get it????


My lil sis, Amanda

Josh (Amanda's husband) showing them how it's done!


My bro Jeremy 


Nice moves Caleb!!!!


That's my babe :)





Concentration


Nice move Henry! 




Laura (Jeremy's wife)
Not sure who won....but I do know everyone had a lot of fun :)



That was yours....No, that was yours!!!!


The 2 finger pacifier



Brooke, Elyana (my brother Jeremy's little girl) and Mikaya




Elyana and Makayla having some quality time!!!






Mikaya entertaining the little ones




Trampoline Fun


Cadence, Brooke, Isaiah (Jeremy & Laura's son) & Nathan

I'm sorry now that we didn't get a group shot but we were too busy visiting!!
We ended the evening by having smores and popcorn and singing around the campfire.
Thanks guys for the great visit!


3 comments:

Jaime said...

Great pictures! Looks like a great day :)

Laura said...

What an amazingly fun time...great you could all get together.

Forever Young said...

Great pictures and so many wonderful memories made!