| Home | Our Family |  

September 1, 2007

Created to be His Help Meet


This is a call to all you wives who are wanting to learn more about being a godly wife. I have heard great reviews on the book "Created to be His Help Meet" by Debi Pearl. So I would like to go through it with all of you who are interested in joining me.

I want to start the first week in October and plan to post on each chapter weekly (hopefully Fridays).

I would love to be able to do this together with you through this blog by discussing each chapter through the comments page.

If you are interested you can order your book at Amazon with the above link or pick it up from your Bible Book Store. I look forward to taking this journey together with you.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Sounds great! I really appreciated this book when I read it, and I would love to discuss it with someone. It's one of those books that contains so many useful and good truths, that it needs to be read again and again!

Denyse said...

I'm in!