| Home | Our Family |  

July 30, 2009

18

Jennifer~Fair One
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised. Proverbs 31:30
Today is Jennifer's 18th birthday.
In those 18 years she has grown into a beautiful young lady.
Her love for God is evident.
Her loyalty to her parents is an example to many.
Her relationship with her siblings is something to be desired.
Her heart for her friends is selfless.
When I think of Jennifer I think of bubbly, I think of cuddly, I think of free, I think of worshipper, I think of devoted, I think of honoring, I think of lovable.
Things Jennifer likes to do? Ride horse. Make cookies. Play with babies. Read books. Sing. Play piano. Cuddle with siblings. Laugh. Playing sports.
Things Jennifer is good at? Loving on babies. Working with animals. Teaching school. Playing piano. Singing. Throwing a football. Riding horse. Giving hugs. Making the mood light. Being a Godly example to others. Painting. Honoring her parents. Loving her siblings.
Her steadfastness in her faith is a joy to see.
Her love for worship and her almost constant singing is a blessing.
She is a hard worker and not afraid to get her hands dirty.
Jennifer words can't even express our love for you. We are so proud of the young woman that you are. We are so glad that God gave you as a gift to us. We are so thankful and blessed that you are following in His ways. We are so honored to be able to have you as our daughter. Have a great birthday Jennifer. WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jen!
God bless you this year as you follow him
You are an amazing young woman Jen.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Raechelle

Titus2Mom said...

Happy Birthday! My sister turned twelve on the 29th!!
The Pritchett Gang