20 years ago today we had our first daughter Jennifer.
Her birth was very memorable as the Dr. was late and they told me not to push....
I still have hip problems today from listening to those nurses!!!! NEVER AGAIN :)
And I also fainted a couple of times when in labor with her.
So ya, memorable :)
And when the Dr. said she was a girl I didn't believe him. I was so sure that I would have a boy.
I realize now that I didn't dare hope for a girls because I didn't want to be disappointed!!!
Here are 20 things that I know about Jen.
1. She likes a challenge and an adventure.
2. She is very good with little children and they gravitate towards her.
3. She likes animals....like A LOT!
4. One winter when she was about 4 yrs. old, she got caught by the pant leg of her snowsuit, upside down in a tree.
5. Having Jaden born a day before her birthday was the best gift she ever got. She held him pretty well ALL day!
6. She likes to journal.
7. She likes Pizza Hut pizza the best.
8. She likes her chocolate chip cookies doughy
9. She doesn't really like to dress up.
10. She likes to do Sudoku puzzles.
11. Horse back riding is one of her favorite pass times.
`12. She likes to have a good run now and then.
18. She is pretty much an optimist.
We love you Jennifer and can't imagine how dull our family would be without you :) Thanks for being you. We appreciate your desire to serve God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength. You are an inspiration to us and to many other people. We pray that you will find joy and peace in all that God has for you this coming year!
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:7