| Home | Our Family |  

May 26, 2009

An Exciting Day in the Life of Our Cows

Please, Please, Please can you bring me where there is fresh grass and lots of room to roam?

Rebecca, you just tell me which way to go and I'll oblige (that's the way it went right Rebecca?)

I wish these humans would hurry up and stop talking so we could get on that trailer :)

Humans, could you please get with the program.

I WANT SOME GRASS!

Mama.....Mama, do I have to go on that big scary trailer? Could I please just stay here with Jennifer, she's so nice to me!

Just you trust me junior, we are going to a place that is flowing with green fields of grass and lots of space to run. I know you will like it there.

Forward march. The sooner we get on, the sooner we will get to our green paradise.

Left, left, left, right, left......left, left

Bye Bye little girl, come visit us sometime.

Ya Josh, make sure you latch that tight. It wouldn't be a pretty sight if we fell out.

Goodbye stale hay bales, green pasture here we come.

Hey, does anyone want to play the alphabet game?

Can it really be. Are we really here? Now if I could just get up the courage to jump off this thing...I know I can, I did it last year. Come on Junior...One, two, three....JUMP!

Mama, it's just like you said....green everywhere and lots of room to run. Let's go explore!

Whoa Junior, wait for me. I'm not a spring chicken anymore you know.....Oh wait.....I'm a cow!

All done until fall. Thank you Pauls family for bringing us to our summer home. Don't forget to come and visit.

Awww..We are going to miss that sweet little thing :)

5 comments:

Laura said...

YAY! For the cows...and YAY, for The Pauls' one more thing to check off your list :)

We loved this post...and Mikaya's sweet face!

Mrs. Pauls said...

That was great!! I've been hauling cattle lately, but unfortunately, did not get that creative in my thinking. (Mostly I was thinking about what I'd rather do instead.) If I haul the last loads, I'll be sure to write a story to go with.
Jeanette

Raechelle said...

That's a very nice wat of doing the pictures.
I do agree with junior,Jen is a very nice and caring youg lady:)

Love you lot's Jen

Raechelle

Duckygirl said...

Very clever post! I enjoyed reading your story so much...about cows none the less :)

-Laura

Just A Family said...

Oh my love this post!!
Great pics of the kids...:)
Hope you guys have a great weekend.

blessings,
The White House
(Robin)