On Friday Megan celebrated her 16th birthday.
So just for fun I thought we would post 16 things about her that you may not know.
1. She has beautiful natural curly hair. When it is humid it becomes tight little ringlets. Her daddy especially likes her curls.
2. If she is missing she is probably taking pictures with someone or something somewhere :)
3. She makes all the cards for mom so that mom doesn't have to buy any.
4. You won't often find her curled up with a book, rather she'll be working on photos, scrapbooking, or making cards.
5. She is good and fast at cleaning.
6. She sometimes makes videos of herself.....RIGHT MEG? (inside joke :)
7. She has a smile that lights up her whole face.
8. She is usually pretty quiet, except when Dad and Mom are gone we hear reports that she can be rather loud???????
9. She is teaching herself to play the flute.
10. She is Mom's other brain.
11. She would like to learn to play the violin.
12. She likes to sing and sings often, but not in front of a crowd.
13. She likes the song "Fair Thee Well" by the Gaither Vocal band and wants Mom, Jen and Kerri to learn it. She said if we do she might even snap her fingers for us on stage :)
14. Megan is a giver. Especially when driving on ice....she really gives 'er ;)
15. She often says the phrase "It'll be fine!"
16. She has made a commitment to keep her heart pure for the man she will one day marry (Lord willing).
Megan we love you very much and are so glad you are part of our family.
Thank you for using your gifts to bless others.
Thank you for your desire to live your life in a way that pleases your Heavenly Father, because in doing this you have given us much joy.
We pray this will be a year of growing closer to God and getting to know Him better.
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY MEGAN!
I have no greater joy than to hear
that my children walk in truth.
3 John 1:4