| Home | Our Family |  

June 21, 2017

Time Well Spent

Probably 9 out of 10 of our getaways are spontaneous. And by spontaneous I mean we have 1 or 2 hours to get ready. As wives,  Rebecca and I have gotten quite used to this. You just always have to be ready to do whatever because you never know when!! This was the case last week when our neighbours called us up and said they had some vacation time left at a resort and asked if we wanted to take it. At first we said no because there was so much going on but then we thought... Hey, this just doesn't happen every day. So why not! And here comes in the 1 to 2 hours to get ready (I can't remember how fast it was... It's all a blur :) Josh, Rebecca and Mark and I decided to make it a double date. Our amazing babysitters assured us they would be fine and off we went!
We always enjoy times like this together with these two. Even though we see each other pretty much every day, it's nice just to get out and relax together.
Here's some pictures of our time.

Time for tennis! 

I tried golfing for the first time. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it!  I think I might add this to my "do it again" list! 

My sweet! 

Josh was the only seasoned golfer amongst us. 

I'm pretty sure fishing isnt allowed on a golf course :) 

While we were driving to get lunch we saw a bear! 

I love him! 

"two-lips" 

1 comment:

Jennifer Penner said...

You two are so cute!! <3