Rebecca sent this email to me. Thought it was too funny not to share :)
ONLY IN AMERICA......
- Do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front
- Do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries and a diet coke.
- Do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
- Do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
- Do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
- Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
- Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?
- Why you don't ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
- Why "abbreviated" is such a long word?
- Why it is that doctors call what they do "practice"?
- Why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
- Why the man who invests your money is called a broker?
- Why the time of day with the slowest traffic is called rush hour?
- Why there isn't mouse-flavored cat food?
- You know that indestructible black box thats used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?!
- Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
- Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together? >
- If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?