| Home | Our Family |  

November 18, 2018

DAY 15

Today is day 15 of our trip.

This beautiful,
beautiful morning !!!!!! We went .......



You guessed it we went swimming !!!! It was super, super fun!!!!! We swam from 9:30 -12:00. Me my 3 older brothers my younger brother and my younger sister played volleyball







. After about 10 minutes of volleyball we ate .........
L.U.N.C.H !!!!! And these two made it. Might I add that they are handsome too :)

OH YAAAH !!!!!! :) I have to say I think the little one is the most handsome ;) After this quite delicious lunch we played more volleyball.We had lots and lots of fun. After this fun game we went swimming once again and we once again had lots of fun.


This silly little boy was taking some pictures today :) He is sooo silly !!!!! We ate supper after all this excitement  and it was also delicious. That was the end of the very fun day.

Did I mention that this campground is beautiful!?!?!



No comments: