| Home | Our Family |  

November 20, 2018

DAY 17


Today is day 17 of our family trip. This morning we went swimming we had lots of fun here are some pictures of our fun morning.



They are all soooo silly :) After this fun time we went to the beach (we walked about 20 minutes to get there) It was still as beautiful as it was yesterday !!!!
There was a man who brought a little someone to the beach. Here are some pictures of the little someone.
Meet Max. He is a bearded dragon. He was very friendly and let us touch him. His owner said that he was 18 months. old. He liked to be on the beach and didn't run away when put down. Michael was busy making what he likes to call fish pie and he made it out of memory's. here it is.
He made about 10 of them he was having lots of fun. I had some fun my self . yes I did take some pictures.

If you look closely they look like they are shaped like hearts. Oh and these are some shells that I found. These are smaller than they look. But they are all pretty cool. We had a lot of fun here is some more fun that we had . well I guess Nathan had his fun this time :)

 Well I guess Michael had some fun to. Well I guess we all had fun :) At the and of the fun time at the beach we saw this beautiful  beautiful view !!!! Here are some pictures.

Soooooo pretty !!!!! I just love sun sets. After this beautiful view we walked (about 5 minutes ) to .......

 We ate a very delicious supper we walked back to the campground ( we walked about 20 minutes to get back ) We had lots of fun. Especially Michael and dad here is a picture.
After our walk we swam for an hour and that is the end of our day. I don't know where we will be staying tonight so I don't know if I can post tomorrow. We will see :)

No comments: