| Home | Our Family |  

November 17, 2018

DAYS 6-12



As I told you a few days ago we went to our friends house.
We where there from Friday to Monday and the rest of the time we had no intermet at our campground.




Here are some pictures of our friends , Ruthella , Mary Ann, Susana, Emma, and Olivia. Oh and the baby,  Judah.


 This is Ruthella I like to call her Ruthie. She is really fun and kind :)
This is Mary Ann I like to call her Mer Mer :)

This is Olivia I like to call her Livie :) She is one of the twins.

This is Emma I like to call her Emmie 














:) She is the other twin.



This is the cutey Judah . Isn't he cute :) 


This is William. I like to call him Small Fry :)

We had fun!  We had tea parties , we played games , and we went on a walk .
Here are a couple pictures I took on the walk.


 Of course we had to take a group picture. This one is just the kids.

Those crazy girls !!! Well I guess they where just having fun :)





The next few days we spent at a campground in Georgia. It was a beautiful campground!!!!

Here are some nice nature pictures.


It was raining most of the time but it was still beautiful!!!!
Me and my sister Mikaya stayed overnight at Kerri and Aubreys soon to be home and we went to Aubreys church called Free Chapel. It was great. After all this excitment we drove about 5 hours to Panama City, Florida . Which a few weeks ago was hit by hurricaine Michael!!! When we got to Flordia  I was heartbroken at all the damaged homes and all the garbage everywhere !!!! Here are some pictures.




I feel terribly sorry for all the families that had to go through this :(
That's all for the past couple of days  I will post tomorow. Bye.

No comments: