| Home | Our Family |  

November 25, 2018

DAY 19



Sorry I haven't been posting the internet has been very bad. This was day 19 of our trip. As I said before we went to Aubry's family's to celebrate thanksgiving. So we woke up and traveled about 3 hours to the party. I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures. I did get pictures after the party but sadly not during. Will I ever live for doing such a horrible thing :(  It was fun we ate took a walk we even sang some songs it was AWESOME!!!!!!! Before we got to this awesome party we to get gas at............
We got some very lovely gas  :) We then took a very long journey well 10 minutes to be almost exact. But it felt like a very long journey. As I was saying we went to stay a few nights at.........

Its a bit fuzzy because we where driving but KOA the wonderful campground is where we stayed for the night and nights to come. When we got there the kids played at the playground and the older boys and my dad played catch. After this fun day and delicious supper we watched videos and that was the end of this long day. Next now I have to do the other 2 days.

No comments: