| Home | Our Family |  

November 25, 2018

DAY 22

Today was day 22 of our family trip. Today was lots of fun. The kids where happy and it all started with there VERY HAPPY FACES this morning!!!!!!! Of course as you might know I was blogging all morning but I still had some fun. Oh and here are some pictures of the VERY HAPPY FACES!!!!!!!!


This little cutie was very very happy today!!!!!! All morning everybody was very lazy. We watched videos all morning. It's sunday today so we all just wanted to relax It was a very relaxed day. We spent all our morning watching the one the only........

This is a very very funny show we love watching it. After sitting in side all day we went outside and stretched our leggs. The kids blew bubbles they had lots of bubbly fun here are some bubbly pictures.


After this fun Aubry and Kerri came over to have fun to. Aubry had lots of  bubbly fun to here are some pictures of the bubbly fun that Aubry had
:)



After all this bubblieness everybody but me Kerri and my sister Mikaya went and played uno while the others played volley ball. I didn't get to take pictures of the volley ball game but I got some pictures of the uno game. And here they are :)
Well I got one picture but it was still fun. After all this excitement Aubry's mom and dad and his brother came over for supper. We had lots of fun I got one picture once again here it is.
Well we had lots of fun today but very sadly it was our last time to see Kerri until January. I 'am going to miss here but I must stay strong
:( And it is also our last night at this campground to so I don't know if I will be able to post tomorrow but we will see.


No comments: